A leading Coffee and Water cooler supplies company are seeking a Field Service/ Installation Engineer to join their growing team. As a business we have a strong approach to delivering great service which is down to our well-trained and highly motivated Engineers who are extremely skilled!
- Responsible and friendly face of the company on the road servicing and repairing the range of equipment. Seeking a first time fix wherever possible at customer sites.
- Installing of plumbed and non-plumbed Beverage Machines, Water Coolers and Filtration. Ensuring that installations are carried out to comply with guidelines from all certificated bodies that Circon Ltd is affiliated to.
- Ensuring that all work is carried out within Health & Safety guidelines at all times.
- Assisting with the operation the Hotline for DE, B2C and Hot Drinks Systems, to assist in solving customer problems over the phone and/or determine if a service call out is required. In so doing work with the Customer Service & Sales Team to satisfy our customers.
- Assist & perform Barista Training and Machines demonstrations where required and to provide on-going basic operator training on coffee machines to our Drivers to ensure customer/staff satisfaction.
- Drive home the importance of cleaning and maintaining equipment to customers in an astute and pleasant manner!
- Work with the Sales Team upselling where you can and improving customers’ solutions. Work with Field Engineers and Drivers to produce and manage a system that ensures Site Surveys are beneficial to both customers and our team.
- Providing technical training and support to customers for their equipment
Essential Qualifications / Experience:
- Relevant Field Service Engineering experience:
- Experience coffee or water cooler installation
- Good Fault-Finding Skills
- Reliable and Friendly
- Must be able to install, repair and services water coolers.
- Full Driver's Licence
- Basic salary from £24,000 – £29,030 depending on exp
- Location – Newbury It will be covering a 70-mile radius of this area.
- Monday – Friday- 8:30am – 5pm
- Company Van & Fuel Card
- Uniform, phone, and tablet
- + Time and a half for over time
- Company Pension scheme
At A for Appointments, we are committed to equal opportunities for everyone. We embrace diversity and believe that a balanced, inclusive workforce is crucial to our business. We do not tolerate discrimination, harassment or bullying towards any candidates or employees. We are proud to be an equal opportunities employer.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore, if we have not responded to your application within five days, please assume that on this occasion your application has not been successful.