Due to continued expansion, a new Finance Administrator is required to join a small finance team to manage the financial relationship with business partners on the Servicing and E-Commerce aspects of the business.
What will you be doing?
* Checking and processing monthly invoices from Service partners and eCommerce partners (Amazon/eBay) on the oracle system.
* Managing the VAT
* Obtaining authorisation of invoices, and making payment
* Monitor SLA's and KPI's of these business partners, producing financial reports and analysis for management.
* Record and maintain the database for service plans
* Manage associated cost accruals and revenue deferments.
* Complete month-end processes related to these partners.
What do you need?
* Strong financial background either Part Qualified ACCA or QBE
* Experience of working in service and/or e-commerce environments
* Good communication skills
* Intermediate/Advanced Excel.
* Proven ability to prepare and present analytical reports.
* Degree level education.
* Able to travel if required.
What's on offer?
* Package including quarterly bonus £40,000 - 52,000
* Parking, although near to Uxbridge train station
* 25 days holiday
* Health Insurance and Death in Service
* Training support
* Opportunity to develop long term career
F4P Recruitment is an established Recruitment Consultancy, Surrey-based, providing a full recruitment solution of temporary and permanent staff within the Surrey and Hampshire area, over 4 divisions: Accountancy & Finance; Sales & Marketing; Business OfficeSupport; IT & Executive. You must reside in UK and be able to produce evidence of eligibility to work in UK. F4P Recruitment does not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and complies with all relevant UK legislation. We are acting as a Recruitment Agency & are GDPR compliant.