Are you an experienced financial assistant or bookkeeper with good Sage experience, looking for a new role in the Bedford area?
If so, my established and well-respected client has the perfect finance assistant role for you…
This hands-on accounts role will be supporting the finance manager in the day-to-day processing of accounts, working within a small accounts team.
* Processing Invoices, credit card receipts
* Scanning Receipts and filling documents.
* Bank reconciliations.
* Raising Purchase Orders via Sage 50
* Maintaining the aged creditors and dealing with queries
* Creating weekly & monthly payment run values for the finance manager
* Supporting the Finance manager with Month End and Year End routines
* Credit Control.
* At least 5 years' accounts experience in a similar role.
* Good attention to detail.
* Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and to react to meet demands and deadlines.
* Computer literacy, especially familiarity with spreadsheets, databases, and accounting software such Sage 50 and Sage One
* Multi-tasking and organisational skills to manage different financial duties, including the ability to prioritise tasks in order to meet deadlines.
* Excellent communication skills.
* Reliable and Self-Motivated.
We are looking for someone with experience in a similar hands-on accounts role that with excellent communication skills - 3 years or more experience of using Sage is essential for this role.
Our client is paying a basic salary of £30,000 - £32,000 depending on experience, with a swift interview and start date available!
If you have the accounts management experience our client is looking for then apply now or contact Dominic Quirke at Advancing People directly, for immediate consideration, in complete confidence.
Advancing People - Recruitment Specialists
Advancing People Ltd is an Equal Opportunities Employer and acts as both an Employment Business and Employment Agency.