Finance Business Analyst- Insurance
£50,000 - £60,000 per annum
Client is a leading Lloyd's Insurer based in the City of London, is actively looking for a Finance Business Analyst to join them on a fixed term contract basis (6 months with view to extend). The selected individual will be responsible for the vendor & systems management for applications across compliance.
* Working on the Financial Target Operating Model delivering new systems & processes
* Gathering requirements across the FP&A team
* Lead system testing
* Responsible for FP&A reporting
* A proven track record in finance transformation
* Experience working on systems and process change
* An accountancy or finance background is preferred
* Strong stakeholder & third-party vendor management experience
This role is offered on a 6-month FTC basis; likelihood for extension is strong. It will be WFH based for the foreseeable future, with the organisation's office being based in The City of London. If this opportunity is of interest, please forward your CV for immediate consideration.
Oliver James Associates was established to provide a fully comprehensive search & selection recruitment process to the financial services sector on a permanent and contract/interim basis. We can proudly say that we are one of the few genuine market leaders within these niche markets and pride our...