The Smart Finance project is a re-platforming of the group wide accounting system into a single ERP system, Microsoft Dynamics Finance and Operations, and a key enabler to support Finance deliver its long-term strategic objectives
This is a critical role within the project team to coordinate the design and development of a group wide finance data model and facilitate business finance teams.
* To support the definition, rollout and adherence to a group standard operating model
* Design, delivery and management of the group common chart of accounts and dimension structures
* Design, delivery and management of two Portuguese statutory charts of account and associated mapping to the Group common chart of accounts
* Map multiple legacy GL systems to the common data model
* Support the development and delivery of the ERP system and associated operational business practices across all areas of the business and ensure the necessary training is provided.
* Support Arrow businesses with queries, system functionality and process improvements
* Help finance exploit the full capabilities of the ERP system
* Effectively communicate project expectations to team members and stakeholders in a timely and clear fashion and ensure continued liaison with project stakeholders on an ongoing basis to manage expectations
* Hold a professional accountancy qualification (or part qualified) or qualified by experience
* Be IT confident with varied enterprise system experience
* Experience of system configuration, parameter settings, system testing and report building
* Track record of business process improvement and finance transformation
* Extensive experience of projects and change
* Strong analytical skills
* Excellent communication skills
Training will be provided for specific system skills
Strong understanding of the complexities of a multi-country ERP implementation and associated financial controls, accounting requirements and local legislative rules.
Ability to analyse financial and business processes, to identify, recommend and implement process and control improvements.
This is a new role created as part of the Smart Finance ERP implementation to move to a standard group operating model and centralise system configuration and setup under a central Group team.
To operate across all countries managing relationships with all Controllers and providing advice, support and guidance.
Capability to help shape, roll out and maintain adherence to a group standard model and manage relationships with all levels of the finance function across each of the regions to capture requirements, agree design and present solutions.