Finance Director - Manufacturing
£65,000 - £75,000 per annum
I am currently working with a privately owned Manufacturing company based around the Dudley area who are looking to find a Finance Director for a newly created role, on a full-time basis. This will be the first role to help the build out of a C-Suite level function reporting directly into the MD.
Day to day:
* Management Accounts and Year End Accounts.
* Management / Board Meetings.
* Forecasts and Costings.
* Manufacturing Experience, preferable.
* Responsibility for Sales Ledger and Purchase ledger.
* Responsibility to dealing with the Bank and Insurers, Pensions and VAT etc.
* Responsibility for Purchasing department
There are 4 people reporting into the role
* Accounts 2 people (One on 4 days per week and second on 3 days per week)
* Hr - Wages 1 person (4 days per week)
* Purchasing 1 person (5 days per week)
This is a great opportunity for someone with Manufacturing experience to get involved in team management, process improvement and further development of a £20m+ turnover business.
If this role is of interest, please apply online with a copy of your updated CV.