Finance Manager (Challenger Bank)
My Challenger Banking client is looking to expand their high-performance finance team by 3 headcount. The first requirement is for a finance manager to lead on statutory & management reporting.
This business have gone from strength to strength in the early years of their growth and are delivering consistently strong performance, including opening a new office this year.
This is a unique opportunity to join a FinTech opportunity as they look to further accelerate their growth, having already demonstrated success.
This role will be responsible for:
* Preparation of annual statutory reports
* Preparation of monthly management accounts
* Developing/Maintaining financial policies, controls, systems, processes
* Managing the AP process
* Key point of contact with audit team
* Accountancy Qualification (CA/ACA/ACCA/CIMA)
* Relevant degree
* 3+ years Statutory reporting experience
* Strong knowledge of accounting standards
* Strong understanding of banking products (SME Lending knowledge is highly desirable)
Full job spec available on application.
Please note: Due to volume of applicants, individual responses cannot be guaranteed.