We have an exciting 9 Month Interim opportunity to join a leading international staffing and resourcing company based in Manchester as a Finance Manager.
* Drive the continuous improvement of end-to-end accounting practices.
* Prepare and post monthly accruals, prepayments and similar accounting entries.
* Budgeting and forecasting.
* Leading the analysis of monthly and quarterly numbers and presenting findings to the board.
* Managing an end-to-end audit process of current systems - while acting as the first point of contact for external auditors.
* Continually identify risks to delivery, propose solutions where necessary and effectively manage stakeholder expectations throughout.
* Dealing with working capital management and production of cash flow forecasts.
Desired Skills and Experience:
* Strong technical accounting knowledge
* Excel and modelling
* Creating statutory accounts
* Ability to delegate and manage the work of others
* Experience of AP and AR
* Fully qualified accountant (ACA, ACCA, CIMA)
If you would like To be considered for this opportunity then please don't hesitate and apply.