£45,000 per annum
This role is an ideal first move into industry - you will be reporting into an exceptional ACA qual Head of Reporting and be surrounded by a top quality team of finance professionals.
* Sourcing, analysing and consolidating financial information to the relevant senior management and governance bodies.
* Develop and manage key relationship with both internal and external customers. Ensure clear communication with relevant senior management and Chief Officers in order to determine customers' requirements and priorities.
* Own key deliverables, applying specialist expertise to deliver to and surpass customer expectations. Activities include but not limited to:
* External statutory reporting and liaison with external auditors.
* Analysis and modelling of technically complex accounting areas.
* Production of technical accounting papers for the Audit Committee.
* Accountable for the chart of accounts and ledger close activity.
* Finance controls and mandates.
* Finance advisory and awareness - including provision of technical updates to finance.
* Implementation of new accounting standards.
* Technical queries relating to accounting
* Proactive approach taking personal ownership for own deliverables and processes, making continuous improvements and taking accountability for all aspects of first line risk management for deliverables
* Managing the development and maintenance of effective and efficient processes and systems; driving innovation through the identification and implementation of opportunities to streamline and automate processes.