Do you want to work for a fun, friendly and supportive company that encourages individuals to demonstrate and develop their talents??
Reporting to the Operations Director the role of Financial Compliance Manager will provide high quality process, reporting and quality control to the operations team.
Key to quality control processes this role will ensure that all client banking and payments are processed and released in line with authorisations and mandates.
A sound commercial acumen and attention to detail means that you can turn your hand to a variety of client and internal projects.
What will you be doing?
* Produce detailed annual budgets and quarterly re-forecasts
* Produce accurate monthly management and variance reports
* Produce business and client profitability and analysis reports as required
* Review and approve all bank payments
* Review and approve all sales invoices
* Review and approve all purchase invoices
* Ensure compliance with banking regulations
* Undertake general client work as required
* Internally, the role will produce detailed annual budgets and quarterly re-forecasts by liaising with all departments, analysing trends, querying assumptions, and identifying cost savings.
* Adhoc analysis and reporting is also a significant feature
What experience do you need?
* A background in accounting, or management accounting
* Computer skills must include MS Word, MS Outlook and advanced MS Excel
* Degree educated
* Strong communication and influencing skills
* Highly numerate with good commercial acumen
* Strong accuracy and attention to detail
What's on offer
* £40,000 - £45,000 DOE
* Will be an office based role 37.5hrs per week
* 24 days holiday plus bank holidays
* Private medical insurance
* Pension ( EE 5% / ER 3%)
* Group Life Assurance x4 salary
* Employee Assistance programme
* Company sick pay
F4P Recruitment is an established Recruitment Consultancy, Surrey-based, providing a full recruitment solution of temporary and permanent staff within the Surrey and Hampshire area, over 4 divisions: Accountancy & Finance; Sales & Marketing; Business OfficeSupport; IT & Executive. You must reside in UK and be able to produce evidence of eligibility to work in UK. F4P Recruitment does not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and complies with all relevant UK legislation. We are acting as a Recruitment Agency & are GDPR compliant.