12 month FTC role
Client is a forward thinking Challenger bank who are looking to recruit an experienced Financial Controller to assist them on 12 month Fixed Term contract basis.
Some key responsibilities of the Financial Controller will include:
* Acting as a finance business partner across the business, collaborating with all departments and senior stakeholders
* Ensure the performance of the Finance team
* Analysing accounting information for use in management decision-making.
* High-level financial reporting and analysis
* Regular budget consolidation
* Cash flow management
* Liaising with external auditors
* Prepare annual budgets and forecasts in accordance with group guidelines and timetables, along with month end work
* Review and challenge Budgets and Forecasts to ensure targets are met
* Completion all financial reporting requirements in accordance with company timescales
* Working on Finance transformation projects.
The successful Financial Controller will be ACA/ACCA/CIMA qualified with a strong background in Financial Services. You will have experience in a similar Financial Controller role.
Please apply now for immediate consideration.