An international Fintech company are looking for an Financial Crime Analytics professional to support the maintenance & analysis of all Financial Crime tools & systems, assisting in the development & implementation of a new analytics framework across Financial Crime!
You would be responsible for developing & supporting the delivery of an industry leading roadmap across all of Financial Crime systems, covering Fraud, Sanctions, AML, Transaction Monitoring and KYC.
A key focus will be on analytical techniques and frameworks in which data is used to drive the strategy & decisions relating to Financial Crime prevention
* To work with the Financial Crime Analytics Manager to develop Financial Crime systems & data strategy, to detect & disrupt financial crime and deliver great customer & company experiences
* Maintain, tune adn calibrate all Financial Crime systems using data driven decision to optimise performance of these systems
* Write tests, promote & monitor new rules &initiatives to protect against specific financial crime types
* Support the maintenance of complex, data driven systems to combat fraud & financial crime - including customer risk assessments & transaction monitoring
* Suggest improvements & drive innovative Financial Crime solutions for customers and companies benefits
Skills & Experience:
* Experience working with Financial Crime detection systems within a financial services environment
* Strong knowledge base on Financial Crime, desire to work across the full remit & become an SME for a company
* Experience in analysing, maintaining the performance of Financial Crime detection tools
* Good data and analytics skills with SQL is essential, exposure to Python or R is desired
* Familiarity with a variety of Analytics and Business Intelligence tools
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a tech-led company where you will have full autonomy to help lead their transformation journey!
This is a data driven role where you will get to work with the latest tools and technologies, this is a chance to work in a role that covers the whole Financial Crime remit as well as progressing your technical skills!
Paying up to £70,000 DOE this role can be fully remote; however, you must be based in the UK. (they do have London offices if you want to commute in)
Click apply or email firstname.lastname@example.org for more details!