Senior Financial Planning & Analysis (FP&A)
12 mth FTC
Company client has partnered with a leading Challenger Bank based in London as they are recruiting an Senior Financial Planning & Analysis (FP&A) to join their busy department.
* As a Senior Financial Planning & Analysis Manager (FP&A) reporting into the Head of Financial Planning and Analysis this role will be responsible for all aspects of FP&A including Management Information, forecasting, budgeting across the P&L. Preparation and delivery of board & investor reporting using various PowerPoint decks for the board. Balance Sheet & Cashflow.
* You will also Implementing financial planning and analysis processes and methodologies in line with Regulatory requirements and banking best practices.
* Developing and managing the product pricing profitability and return on capital methodology and making recommendations relating to analysis and findings.
* Completing detailed analysis of all income and cost drivers, including net income margin trends, IFRS 9 impairment
* Additional analysis projects as directed by the Executive Committee, CFO and Treasurer
The ideal Senior Financial Planning & Analysis (FP&A) will be:
* Qualified CIMA/ACA/ACCA with experience within an FP&A related role with strong financial modelling skills gained from the Banking industry.
* You must be experienced within the banking space.
* The bank offers a hybrid work from home & office model.
Please apply now for immediate consideration.