Our client is a provider of premium online investment solutions for the wealth management industry and other financial companies. The company combines exceptional, award-winning, investment experience with leading edge, almost entirely proprietary, technology to meet the most demanding needs of clients. The cloud hosted services we provide clients range from, client onboarding solutions using biometric technologies for identification and verification to data analysis and reporting services as well as a customisable web-based client engagement portal.
- Base salary
- Benefits allowance to cover life, critical illness, medical and pension
- Discretionary performance-based bonus.
- For the more senior roles, potential for equity options in the future
The right individuals are likely to be either earlier on in their career or more seasoned, but either way, hugely excited by the opportunity to trade in the possible security/drudgery of corporate life, with potentially limited real responsibility or ability to shine, for the opportunity to be a significant part of an exceptional FinTech committed to successfully disrupting the professional investment market.
IT/Business Skills Preferences:
- Microsoft development Environments, Azure IaaS and PaaS platforms
- Databases: Azure SQL
- Frameworks/Architecture: Django, React (Knowledge of Net Core 2.2+, RESTful Web Services, Enterprise Service Bus would be useful)
- Experience in agile methods preferably using DevOps supported workflows
- Preferable experience with Microservices and Docker
ALL APPLICANTS MUST BE FREE TO WORK IN THE UK FREE FROM THE RESTRICTIONS OF VISA`S AND WORK PERMITS.
Exposed Solutions is acting as an employment agency to this client.
Please note that no terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of age, and we confirm that we will gladly accept applications from persons of any age for this role