Fire Installation/Service Engineer
£25000 - £30000 dependant on experience
Company is based near Liverpookl but you will be leaving from home and not travelling to office everyday. So ideally you will live in Lancashire, Manchester or Merseyside.
Please see answers to most popular questions below.
- What is the salary range? – £25-£30k dependant on experience
- What is your breakdown e.g 60/40 security and fire? – Looking for candidates with electrical knowledge and qualified in Fire – to cover a range of Fire alarms, Emergency lighting, Response and Repairs
- Company Vehicle van or car – Company van and fuel
- Geographical where is your work for example is it mainly local or do you go further afield – North west- may cover some outside areas
- What office are you looking for the engineer to work out off? No office as it would be remote working
- How many engineers do they have? 24
- Ideally what postcode areas would you like the engineer to live ? – Lancashire / Manchester / Merseyside – anywhere in and around these areas
- How quick can you interview candidates – Immediately
- Is the role service or install? – Both, but predominately servicing
- What is your interview process for example Phone Interview then face to face or just face to face? Face to face or whichever method is more convenient
- What makes your company special to work for? My client are continuously growing in all aspects of work and provide the ideal candidate an opportunity to grow with the business and progress within their role.