A large Facilities Management provider that operates across public, private, and not-for profit sectors are currently seeking a Fire and Security Maintenance Engineer to join their expanding team. The role will be based predominately in Southampton.
The Fire and Security Maintenance Engineer Role
Covering the Southampton area, the Fire and Security Maintenance Engineer, will be responsible for fire and security across commercial properties in the education, private and public sectors. Carrying out planned and fault diagnostic work to Fire panels and Intruder panels. As well as to carry out PPMs on Intruder, Fire, EML, Access Control and CCTV.
The Fire and Security Maintenance Engineer
* Good Knowledge of BS5839-1:2017, PD6662.
* Good written and verbal communication skills
* Ability to achieve high levels of customer satisfaction.
* Be able to operate SMART devices and complete electronic documentation.
* Full driving license.
* The ability to satisfy BS7858 and enhanced DBS checks.
* Experience in a similar role and working sectors.
* FIA Modules (training will be given)
* ECS/CSCS card
* £31,000 - £36,000k
* 31 days' annual holiday
* Company Vehicle and Fuel Card
* Performance related bonus
* Specialist tools
* Company mobile
If you are a Fire and Security Maintenance Engineer considering your career options, contact Lisa Roberts at Brandon James.
01628 367 043
Fire / Security / Maintenance / intruder / Pre planned maintenance / Reactive Maintenance