A fire safety focused and driven Fire Risk Assessment company are now seeking a Fire Risk Assessor to join their technically gifted Fire Safety team.
The successful Fire Risk Assessor will be supported by an experienced fire risk assessment team to lead projects across a variety of sectors.
This is an opportunity to work as a Fire Risk assessor for an ambitious Fire and Risk company who are rapidly growing and ensure their employees grow with them by nurturing their development.
The Fire Risk Assessor
* NEBOSH General and Fire Safety & Risk Management Certificates required,
* Good knowledge of UK legislation and guidance.
* Experience in commercial and residential prefered.
* To be able to sign off fire risk assessments.
* Ambition to self-improve and be part of a team.
* Salary - £45,000-60,000 experience dependent
* 25 days holiday
* Company car allowance
* Private Healthcare
* Life Assurance
* Buying and Selling Annual Leave
* Gym Membership Scheme
* Pension: Standard 6% Ridge Contribution
* Salary Sacrifice Cycle to Work Scheme
* Highly competitive salary
* Excellent working life balance
If you are a Fire Risk Assessor considering your career opportunities then please contact Gavin Bray at Brandon James
01628 367 050
Fire Risk Assessor | London | NEBOSH | Fire Safety | Fire Safety Team | Fire Risk Assessor Opportunities