An ever growing and forward thinking Fire Risk Assessor company are now seeking a Fire Risk Assessor to join their technically gifted Fire Safety team.
The successful Fire Risk Assessor will be supported by an experienced fire risk assessment team to lead sleeping accomodation projects in the Hertfordshire..
This is an opportunity to work as a Fire Risk assessor for an ambitious Fire and Risk company who are rapidly growing and ensure their employees grow with them by nurturing their development.
The Fire Risk Assessor
* NEBOSH General and Fire Safety & Risk Management Certificates required,
* Preferably IFSM tier accredited
* Good knowledge of UK legislation and guidance.
* Pride themselves in being able to manage multiple projects whilst meeting the deadlines set out.
* Ambition to self-improve and be part of a team.
* Salary - £40,000-60,000 experience dependent.
* Bonus scheme
* Pension scheme
* Cycle 2 work
* Summer/ Christmas party
* Training and development
* Private healthcare and wellbeing
* Structured career path
* (we are also looking into electric car benefit)
If you are a Fire Risk Assessor considering your career opportunities then please contact Gavin Bray at Brandon James
01628 367 050
Fire Risk Assessor | Hertfordshire | NEBOSH | Fire Safety | | Fire Safety Team | Fire Risk Assessor Opportunities