An ever expanding and employee progression driven Fire Risk Assessment company are now seeking a Fire Risk Assessor to join their technically gifted Fire Safety team.
The successful Fire Risk Assessor will be supported by an experienced fire risk assessment team to lead projects across residential and commercial sectors.
This is an opportunity to work as a Fire Risk assessor for an ambitious Fire and Risk company who are rapidly growing and ensure their employees grow with them by nurturing their development.
* Working with a diverse property portfolio, providing competent risk assessments and advice on site.
* Undertaking fire risk assessments, general risk assessments in low to medium rise residential and/or commercial buildings.
* Auditing fire, health and safety site management systems.
* Work with a mentor and receive a training bursary
* Working with colleagues to receive, share and contribute to knowledge and expertise and continuous professional development - we have an open culture and are always looking to share and expand on our knowledge!
The Fire Risk Assessor
* Experience working as a Fire Health and Safety Advisor or Fire Safety Consultant or Fire, Health & Safety Risk Assessor
* Extensive experience in undertaking general risk assessments and fire risk assessments with residential property an advantage.
* Self sufficient and able to work independently.
* Excellent work ethic, someone keen to grow with our organisation and constantly striving for advancement.
* NEBOSH Fire Certificate or equivalent
* NEBOSH Safety Certificate or equivalent
* At least 3 years' experience in Fire, Health and Safety risk assessment of low to medium rise buildings with low to medium complexity.
* Committed to CPD and able to attend, keep up to date with updates and courses as directed by the company. The company funds courses to increase your certification and knowledge.
* Salary - £45,000-60,000 experience dependent
Bonus of equivalent 2.5% salary after probation passed plus
* 25 days holidays
* 5 days study leave
* £2k bursary
* CPD support on job
If you are a Fire Risk Assessor considering your career opportunities then please contact Gavin Bray at Brandon James
01628 367 050
Fire Risk Assessor | London | NEBOSH | Fire Safety | Fire Safety Team | Fire Risk Assessor Opportunities