A versatile and progression driven Fire Safety Consultancy are looking to add to their already impressive and Fire Safety Consultant team.
The successful Fire Safety Consultant will be working in their region with a team of other highly experienced Fire Safety Consultants and reporting to their line manager.
This is an opportunity to work as a Fire Safety Consultant for an ambitious Fire and Risk company who are focused on a work life balance.
* Fire risk assessment experience combined with demonstrating the skills and knowledge to conduct Tier 2 risk assessments
* Presenting information in person and via video/audio conferencing
* Liaison with a broad range of stakeholders at all levels of an organisation, including Senior Management
* Knowledge and assessing buildings with areas over 10,000m2
The Fire Safety Consultant
* Preferably experience of fire safety in corporate office, manufacturing, warehousing, retail, residential and other environments. Hospitals and Care Homes, Shopping centres
* Experience of fire safety legislation in all UK regions
* Building regulations for England and Wales
* Health and Safety knowledge and understanding of Health and Safety at Work Act
* Ideally either IFE or IFSM membership
* Salary - £40,000-55,000 experience dependent
* Pension - Double the amount you put in
* Private Medical Insurance - Family included
* Gym and Leisure Discount
* Life Assurance
* Cycle to Work
* Buy and Sell Holiday - Up to 5 Days
* Partner Life Assurance
* Healthcare Cash Refund Plan - claim refunds for dental and optical charges, physiotherapy, complimentary therapies
* Giving to Charity - Taken before tax
* Dental and Travel Insurance
* Techscheme - Access to discount of tech
* Free Counselling
If you are a Fire Safety Consultant considering your career opportunities, then please contact Gavin Bray at Brandon James.
01628 367 050
Fire Safety Consultant | Leeds | NEBOSH | Fire Safety | Fire Safety Team | Fire Safety Consultant Opportunities