£13.07 Per hour + 25 Days Holiday + Bank Holidays + Death in Service Benefit
Monday to Thursday, 7.30am to 4.30pm.
Friday Early Finish, 12pm (Some Flexibility required).
Fitter required for a bespoke manufacturer of industrial electro-mechanical products. This position is a varied role, where there is room for development within a people focused employer.
The Fitter Role:
- To carry out all production operations in accordance with the company health & safety policy. Ensuring your personal safety and that of others working in your area.
- Prepare fabricated tanks to production priority schedule for installation of core and winding assembly. Pre fitting of gaskets, bushings, instruments, conservator, lid, wiring bars, etc.
- Prepare core and winding assemblies for installation to fabricated tanks. Ensuring core and windings are free from damage and debris contamination, and all mechanical clamps and fixings are torque tightened to specification.
- Install core and winding assemblies to fabricated tanks. Ensuring secure slinging of core & winding assemblies and safe positioning to pre-determined dimensions inside the tank. Secure core & winding assembly in position and make internal electrical connections.
- Complete final assembly operations by fitting all remaining equipment, radiators, conservator, and any associated connection pipework, switches, valves, nameplates, etc.
The Successful Fitter:
- You will have experience of reading, understanding and interpreting mechanical drawings.
- Previous Electro-Mechanical Experience is high advantageous.
- Previous experience of mechanical fitter.