Forklift Field Service Engineer required to cover the Hull and surrounding area.
£29,000 - £35,000 per annum
· Daily duties to include fork truck servicing, maintenance, and repairs of all makes and models of fork lift trucks on both fleet and customers own equipment.
· Keeping equipment operational by maintaining repairing and servicing equipment in line with manufacturer's guidelines.
· To diagnose, service, repair and maintain all materials handling equipment. Diesel, LPG and Electric powered across all makes and models.
· Working to a planned schedule of service and maintenance jobs at our client’s premises
· To ensure van stock is monitored/counted and sufficient for the day to day maintenance of the fleet
· To carry out Thorough Examination (LOLER) at client’s location.
· Complete relevant documentation with regard to work carried out on our fleet trucks and also customer owned trucks.
· Proactively approach and introduce our full product range to new customers and develop our existing accounts.
· Comply with all Health and Safety requirements ensuring all machinery is safe and fit for purpose
· Order any parts required to carry out effective repairs
· Also, carrying out repairs in the workshop as and when required.
· The working hours are 08:00 to 17:00 Monday to Friday, though overtime may be required.
· It is essential that you are self motivated with strong communication skills with the ability to deliver excellent customer service skills and build strong relationships to increase sales.
· Ability to multi-task, prioritising workloads to work to tight deadlines.
· A high standard of accuracy and attention to detail.
· Clear communication skills - oral and written.
· Experience in the Materials Handling Industry preferable but not essential, applicants from similar backgrounds will be considered i.e. Plant Fitters/HGV and Car Mechanics. Training available for suitable applicant.
· Full UK Driving License is essential