A growing Pensions Investment fund are looking to for a fund accountant for their high-performance finance team. This role is a result of continued organic growth and an entirely new position for the team.
You will form a critical part of a close-knit team that manages the entire finance process for the business. This role will be responsible for Fund accounting, Trial Balance production and reconciliations, amongst other things.
* Management of daily reconciliations
* Reconciling longer term discrepancies in finance systems
* Supporting the production of trial balance
* Support the accounts process from planning through to audit
* Preparing accounting information for internal & external stakeholders
* Preparing ad-hoc financial information as requested
* ACA/ACCA/CIMA qualification
* Strong fundamental understanding of fund accounting
* 1-4 years post-qualification experience in a finance team
* 1-4 years experience in financial services
Further information available on request. Please note, due to volume of applications, individual responses cannot be guaranteed.