An amazing opportunity has become available to join a growing, modern, fashion brand.as a Garment Technologist. As garment Tech you will be responsible for providing high quality support across all areas of garment construction to the design/ buying team. Deliver product excellence efficiently and on time to the critical path throughout both the development & production stages.
The skilled garment technologist will work within technologist team based at Head office in Leeds to support the rapid growth of the business.
The ideal candidate will have an open mindset, be product passionate and driven to create excellence in both product development and throughout production.
A good team player who is willing to work across multi-product/ multi-gender. The ideal candidate will have experience in outerwear/ performance led product.
This role is for you if are:
- A problem solver.
- A team player willing to support and work alongside the wider team.
- Can work across multi-product.
- Have a varied knowledge of product construction & pattern cutting.
- Have a developed understanding of grading & grade rules.
- A first-class communicator with oversea factories, experienced in working directly with supply understanding all areas of production flow.
- Understand garment machinery and the end uses to ensure correct methods are used within the bulk production stages.
- Understand fabric/ fabric properties. Preferably in Outerwear/ performance product.
- Can analyse lab testing and assess results to ensure product performance.
- Can work Independently and as part of a team.
- Have a minimum of 5 years’ experience within a similar garment Technologist role. Ideally within the outerwear or performance sector.
- Knowledge of PLM systems preferred
Key Skills & Experience...
Positive & vibrant office culture
Discount on products
This is an amazing opportunity to join one of the fastest growing fashion brands in the UK. The company encourage ambition and entrepreneurial spirit, so it is an amazing opportunity for you to grow!
If this meets your skill set, please send your CV without delay! Marrie@aforappointments.com