North West London (Wembley)
£35,000 -£42,000 DOE + Up to 10% Bonus + Overtime Paid At Premium Rates + Call Out Premium + Van + 25 Days Holiday + Bank Holidays + 5% Employer Pension + Health Insurance
Gas Engineer required by a rapidly growing and stable energy services business to cover multiple sites in and around London in this mobile role.
This is a great opportunity for a Junior Gas Engineer to further develop their skillset and gain great exposure.
Candidates will have experience of working on commercial boilers and hold their domestic and commercial Gas Safe Certificates.
The successful Gas Engineer will be working on district heating systems covering service and breakdown repair, this is a varied and technically interesting role. Day to day the role will include Maintenance of Plant Equipment (pumps, plate heat exchangers, pressurisation units and expansion vessels) as well as water treatment (chemical sampling of boilers).
You will receive lots of ongoing training as this business really invests in its staff.
This company can offer career progression to commissioning and project based work.
The Gas Engineer role:
* Planned preventative maintenance of pumps, pressurisation units, pipework and associated equipment in line with company’s schedules
* Breakdown attendance and repair to minimise downtime
* Pipework repairs to include crimping, plastic welding, soldering
* Call out rota of approx. 1 week in 5
* Covering multiple sites in and around London, Brighton and the South East
The Gas Engineer:
* Will hold their domestic and commercial Gas Safe Certificates
* Can be from a Service, Maintenance, Utilities or any transferable background