Gas Service Engineer
Bristol / Bath / Swindon
£35,000 to £42,000 Basic Salary DOE + Regular Overtime Available (OTE approx. £50,000 +) + Company Van (Can be used for personal use) + PPE + Ipad/phone + Sick Pay + 25 Days Holiday + Bank Holidays + Call out (1 week in 5, £100 standby rate)
Monday to Friday – 40 Hours per Week
Gas Service Engineer for a well-established installation, service and maintenance company based in Bristol. This is a great opportunity to join a friendly company who are committed to staff development and can offer regular overtime for those looking to boost their earning potential.
The successful candidate will need experience as a gas service engineer working in both domestic and commercial industries and will hold relevant qualifications. You will need to be happy to be part of a 1 in 5 week call out rota.
The successful candidate will be responsible for carrying out service and repair works to commercial and domestic systems in a 150-mile radius of Bristol. However, most of the work is within the Bristol, Bath and Swindon areas and no stay away is required in this position.
The Gas Service Engineer Role:
· Working on, servicing and fault finding on warm air heaters, commercial boilers, domestic boilers etc.
· Approximately 75% commercial work, such as schools, care homes, hotels etc, 25% domestic work
· Will predominantly work from home – will only need to visit Bristol base to pick up spares and parts
· Call out rota in place for 1 week in 5
The Gas Service Engineer Candidate:
· Experience working on both domestic and commercial systems
· Hold domestic qualification such as: CCN1, CENWAT, CKR1, HTR1, MET1, CONGLIPD
· Hold commercial qualification such as: CIGA, CODNC01, ICPN1, TCP1A, CORT1, UVHW