Do you have experience of installing or repairing/servicing electronic gates, barriers, bollards and/or garage doors? Due to expansion, both installation and service gate engineers are required by a local company to install, repair and service gates, barriers and bollards in the Home Counties/South West London areas: Berkshire, Bucks, Hampshire and Surrey.
What will the Gate Engineer be doing?
* Either working on new installation gate engineer projects: Install gates, bollards, garage doors and barriers to specifications within the London and Home Counties area mainly. (some CCTV)
* Read site plans, drawings and prepare equipment needed
* Working on servicing and repairs of gates: Detect and repair system faults, Perform routine maintenance services on gates
* Test system, train customers on functions
* Complete timesheets, expenses paperwork
What does the gate engineer need?
* Experience of automated gates and barriers, full training on products will be given
* Clean valid driving licence
* Use hand and electrical tools with competence
* Good interpersonal skills
* Be able to work with minimum supervision
BOTH SERVICE AND MAINTENANCE ENGINEERS AS WELL AS INSTALLATION ENGINEERS REQUIRED, DUE TO GROWTH.
What's on offer for the Gate Engineer?
* Base Salary of c. £16-17 per hour. dep. on experience
* Plus overtime, includes travelling to site time - c. 10 hours per week.
* OTE £45K starting package
* Overtime paid outside of core hours Mon to Fri 7am -4pm - 1 hr lunch
* Company vehicle
* Expenses and mileage which starts from home - all mileage paid
* Life insurance
F4P Recruitment is an established Recruitment Consultancy, Surrey-based, providing a full recruitment solution of temporary and permanent staff within the Surrey and Hampshire area, over 4 divisions: Accountancy & Finance; Sales & Marketing; Business OfficeSupport; IT & Executive. You must reside in UK and be able to produce evidence of eligibility to work in UK. F4P Recruitment does not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and complies with all relevant UK legislation. We are acting as a Recruitment Agency & are GDPR compliant.