General Production Operative
£19822.40 PA for a 40 hour week
This highly successful organisation provide products and services to a wide range of production, manufacturing and engineering companies. They represent a number of global brands and boast a solid reputation. Currently in a major growth phase and are in need of Production Operatives for permanent roles.
Work as part of the Production team to ensure that all customer orders are fulfilled, and stock levels are maintained to the high standards expected by the company.
Duties will include:
* Ensure allocated daily tasks are actioned
* Preparation of Pure Water
* Manufacture, Blend Production Stock
* Blend, Bottle, Pack, Label and prepare product for dispatch to Customer
* Heat Shrink Wrap products as required
* Receive goods inwards, including offloading of tankers, and place stock
* Update the systems to ensure they accurately reflect job status, and inventory levels
* Liaise with Order processing team as required
* Process Waste/Recycling on a timely basis
* Assist with Stock Checks and inventory management
* Assisting in other areas of the business, as may be agreed from time to time
The successful applicant will have the following skills and attributes
* Experience in a similar role essential
* Able to use Forklift Trucks
* Computer literate
* Experience with Blending Equipment an advantage
* QR code scanning experience
* Reliable and a team player
This is a permanent position in a company that is growing at a fast rate of knots. Good company benefits including health scheme and bonus payments (after qualifying period). A good salary is on offer which is also expected to increase in January 2022.
For more information contact Kim Simpson at Work Wales for a confidential discussion.