If you speak English with fluent German AND have a background in Technology, IT Helpdesk, able to get to the outskirts of Guildford, Surrey (not commutable from London), then this role might be for you. Want to work for a company with good benefits, opportunity to learn and great environment?
What does the role involve?
* Providing support to international clients (B2B) from another country and UK on a bespoke software package
* Dealing with queries from clients using the program (typically: maintenance and set up of software, how it interfaces with other programs that the client might be using, back-ups)
* Creating bespoke reports using SQL query language and Report Builder
* Writing and maintaining bespoke XML jobs
* Providing demonstrations on key product features to potential clients
* Attending tradeshows and conferences
* Plus you'll occasionally get to travel abroad to provide on-site support! (covid permitting!)
What do you need?
* Fluent English is vital, plus business level German, to enable you to translate what the overseas customer is saying and describe the issues to English speaking Developers.
* Experience of supporting software applications or helpdesk / desktop experience, must have some technology knowledge, good telephone customer service skills
* Ideally previously knowledge in SQL, XML and / or Report Builder is advantageous although training will be provided in this and the systems.
What's on offer?
* Starting salary £30,000 dep. exp.
* Opportunity to progress your skills and experience
* 24 days holiday plus BH, rising to 27 on length of service
* Parking at office, when return to office, currently working from home
* Hours 8-4:30 or 9:30-6; 37.5 hours - 1 hour for lunch
* Casual Dress
* Social Events twice year - free
* Cycle to Work Scheme
* Childcare Vouchers
* Healthcare includes 50% discount off gym next door, 50% off cycles
* Discounts on other gadgets and products
* Free mobile unlimited text and calls, 4Gb data + £30 extra in case abroad for personal calls
* New phone every 2 years
* Discretionary Bonus
* Have been working from home since March.
F4P Recruitment is an established Recruitment Consultancy, Surrey-based, providing a full recruitment solution of temporary and permanent staff within the Surrey and Hampshire area, over 4 divisions: Accountancy & Finance; Sales & Marketing; Business OfficeSupport; IT & Executive. You must reside in UK and be able to produce evidence of eligibility to work in UK. F4P Recruitment does not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and complies with all relevant UK legislation. We are acting as a Recruitment Agency & are GDPR compliant.