Employment Type: 100%, Permanent
About the company:
You will be working in a challenging and interesting role in a dynamic environment where you and your team will play a significant role in shaping the IT infrastructure. Your contributions will be vital to the competitiveness and future viability of our company. Be part of an international team that looks forward to welcoming you.
Your Area of Responsibility:
You will be working in a global IT department, comprising 80 employees worldwide, plays a crucial role in providing global and comprehensive services for around 4,500 employees. As a Team lead in the IT Service Operations department, you will be globally responsible for ensuring the efficient, secure, and reliable operation of our IT infrastructure. Your key responsibilities include:
* Personnel and technical management of infrastructure and network engineers in Switzerland, Poland, and the UK.
* Collaborative problem-solving with internal specialists, external partners, and system suppliers.
* Ensuring effective monitoring, control, and support of IT services.
* Management of global, complex projects.
* Member of the on-call service, regularly deployed at both locations.
Your Profile: We are seeking an experienced professional with the following qualifications:
* Degree (University/FH) in computer science, information technology, or a related field.
* Minimum of five years of experience leading an international team, preferably in a dynamic corporate environment with production.
* Expertise in IT infrastructure and network technologies, as well as various operating models.
* In-depth knowledge of servers, virtual environments, cloud computing, and hybrid IT.
* Profound understanding of IT security principles and practices.
* Experience with change management processes (e.g. ITIL DevOps) and tools is an advantage.
* Organised and structured thinking with excellent conceptual skills.
* Independent, precise working style, with an understanding of complex processes and relationships and a high problem-solving ability.
* Fluent in German and English (written and oral, at least level C1).
If this is of interest please apply with your up to date CV or contact email@example.com for more information.