Global Marketing Manager
Harlow – Hybrid Working Available (Up to 3 Days Working from Home)
Up to £45,000 DOE + Holiday (Rising to 26 Days with Service) + Pension (With Enhanced Company Contributions) + Healthcare (Medicash) + Life Assurance + Group Income Protection + Employee Assistance Program + Additional Maternity & Paternity Schemes + Casual Dress + Bonus Scheme
Monday to Thursday 08:00 to 17:00, Friday 08:00 to 15:30 (Flexibility Around This)
Global Marketing Manager required to join a successful company who are truly market leaders in world class technology they bring to their customers. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a rapidly growing company who are growing by 50% year on year and have been recently recognised as one of the UK’s 100 top fastest-growing private companies. This is an exciting time to join the company as they expand their operations and partnerships internationally.
The successful candidate will have proven experience as a Marketing Manager operating in B2B and B2C environments, including planning, execution, and analytics. You will have a working knowledge of digital tools and channels such as website analytics, Google AdWords, and social media channels.
Reporting into the company’s Sales and Marketing Director, you will oversee a small marketing team of three during an exciting period of growth, tasked with building and maintaining their premium brand status on a global scale. In this pivotal role, you will truly be able to lead change and scope for further development is on offer with company growth.
The Global Marketing Role:
· Develop marketing strategies to drive brand awareness and increase customer loyalty, both with resellers and end-users
· Execute marketing campaigns tailored to geographical regions
· Use of online and offline marketing channels
· Oversee optimisation of multiple websites, including SEO as well as channels covering social media and Google ads
· Engage in marketing activities detailing new product development and updates, alongside quarterly newsletters, to reseller partners and end-users
· Identity marketing opportunities in areas such as trade events, exhibitions, brand ambassadors, literature etc.
· Managing a team of three, including aligning workloads, setting KPIs, and measuring performance
· Work with external agencies to bring in new ideas
· Hybrid – up to 3 days working from home
The Global Marketing Manager Candidate:
· Experience as a Marketing Manager
· Experience in manufacturing / automotive industry advantageous but not essential
· Experience marketing in B2B and B2C environments
· Experience identifying new target audiences and creating suitable campaigns to them
· Knowledge of digital tools such as website analytics, social medica channels, and Google AdWords
· Able to manage multiple projects whilst maintaining quality and keeping within budgets
· Confident making sense of metrics and processing figures with spreadsheets
· Confident communicating with stakeholders