A leading Chartered surveying firm in the heart of Manchester, are now seeking a commercially minded and confident Graduate Building Surveyor.
This will suit a confident graduate who is looking for a supportive consultancy that can provide tailored APC support and exciting projects to gain further knowledge and experience on.
The Graduate Building Surveyor's role
As the successful Graduate Building Surveyor, you will be working on a variety of exciting projects, including projects within these sectors, education, commercial, health and residential.
You will preferably have education project experience, working on party walls and dilapidations.
The successful Graduate Building Surveyor?
* Educated to degree level in Building Surveying
* Self-motivated + committed to personal/professional development
* Preferably some industry experience in Education projects
* Good knowledge or first-hand experience with dilapidations and party walls
* Client-facing and confident
In return, the successful Graduate Building Surveyor will receive;
* £22,000 - £30,000 - dependent on level of experience
* Tailored APC support
* Excellent career progression pathway
* Positive and enthusiastic working environment
* Pension scheme
* 25+ bank holidays
If you're a Graduate Building Surveyor considering your career options, please contact Lauryn Simpson at Brandon James on 01628 367 044 for a chat.
Ref no: 11408LS
Graduate Building Surveyor | Building Surveyor |Graduate |Surveyor | Building Surveying |APC | Property Consultancy | Education | Commercial | Dilapidations | Condition Surveys