The successful Graduate Building Surveyor will receive tailored APC support, unlimited internal training, and an opportunity to progress with a forward-thinking, sociable private practice.
Servicing a diverse client portfolio across sectors, as the successful Graduate Building Surveyor you'll be given exposure to the full complement of traditional Building Surveying services, Project Delivery, and Design + Specification works.
The Successful Graduate Building Surveyor?
* BSc or MSc in Building Surveying
* Looking to embark on the APC pathway
* A positive attitude with the soft skills required to build and develop client relationships
* Comfortable working autonomously, and as part of a close-knit, friendly team
In Return, The Successful Graduate Building Surveyor Will Receive;
* £24,000 - £32,000
* Tailored APC support
* Generous training budget
* 25 days annual leave + bank holidays
* Christmas shut down
* Regular team socials & incentives
* RICS & professional fees
* Additional benefits
If you're a Graduate Building Surveyor considering your career options, please contact Hadley Segal at Brandon James on 01628 367 038 for a confidential chat.
Graduate Building Surveyor / Building Surveyor / Assistant Building Surveyor / Building Surveying / RICS / APC / Property