FINTEC recruit is seeking a Graduate Electronics Technician for our engineering client based in Thurso, Caithness region. This is a permanent position, competitive salary, support with relocation assistance is applicable. There will be Training and development with potential progression within the engineering department. This is a new role arising from success of the company's sustained growth
* Assist in development of electronic Systems
* Assist with new product development and product improvement from concept through to delivery
Skills and Experience required for the Electronic Technician role:
* An interest in power electronics
* Degree qualified in electronics
* Experience in designing and testing analogue power systems electronics
* Practical experience in analogue PCB design, layout
Full details of the Graduate Electronics Technician role is available on application. To apply please submit your current CV to FINTEC recruit.
FINTEC recruit offers specialist recruitment support for businesses in Engineering, Technology, FinTech and Financial markets, including supporting roles in procurement, business development, health and safety and quality management positions.