A leading cost management consultancy with an international presence are seeking an intelligent and proactive Graduate Quantity Surveyor eager to progress with their APC achieve MRICS.
The Graduate Quantity Surveyor's Role
The successful Graduate Quantity Surveyor will have the unique role of working within the mechanical and electrical sector where you will be exposed to an array of technically interesting projects.
Day to day you'll assist on a range of pre and post contract duties with the support of a Senior Quantity Surveyor whilst also supporting the MEP team as a whole.
The Graduate Quantity Surveyor
* Hold a RICS accredited degree, minimum 2.1
* Committed to achieving MRICS
* Interested in working with the M&E sector
* Enthusiastic, team player
* Any industry experience is an advantage
* £22,000 - £26,000
* 25 days annual leave + bank holidays
* RICS approved structured APC training
* Cross sector experience
* Friendly working environment
* Mobile and laptop
If you are a Quantity Surveyor considering your career opportunities, then please contact Daniel Foster at Brandon James.
MEP / Surveying / Quantity Surveying / RICS / Graduate Quantity Surveyor / Mechanical and Electrical