Graduate Sales Administrator (Trainee)
£26,000 + Area Allowance + Quarterly Bonus + Company Pension + Life Cover + Healthcare + Laptop + Mobile
Graduate Sales Administrator required for a globally renowned manufacturer who are the market leader in their field. This is an award winning business who offer comprehensive training, development and the opportunity for fast progression as they continue to grow.
The Gradate Sales Administrator role will be suited to applicants with a degree or equivalent in any discipline. Prior experience in a professional role would be highly desirable however not essential as full training will be given. This is an ideal role for those training and development in a people focused business.
The Graduate Sales Administrator role will include managing daily distribution through the CRM whilst supporting all stages of the flow of goods from the parent company to the end user. You’ll ensure orders are entered onto the CRM correctly, deadlines are met and all relevant parties are fully communicated with.
This is an exciting opportunity to join a company at the top of their field who offer comprehensive training and development and the opportunity for fast progression.
The Graduate Sales Administrator Role:
* Daily management of the CRM ensuring deadlines are met.
* Regular communication with customers and internal colleagues as and when needed.
* Support all stages of the order to the end user.
* Regular communication with the warehouse and visit when needed.
* Process quotation to the customer.
The Graduate Sales Administrator Person Required:
* Hold a degree or equivalent in any discipline
* Excellent communication skills
* Target orientated and able to meet deadlines
* Works well under pressure
* Can work alone and in a team environment