Graduate Sales Engineer - Structural / Civil Engineering - Prepare to propel your career by working on high-end projects whilst learning from industry experts.
Salary: £25,000 - £32,000 dependent on experience
· Monthly commission scheme
· 20 days holiday + statutory days
· Contributory pension
Based: West London
Commutable Locations: Richmond, Putney, West Drayton, Kingston on Thames, Twickenham, Hounslow, Surbiton, Sunbury-on-Thames, Wimbledon, Brentford, Mitcham, Shepperton, Hanwell, Hayes,
Enter the building / design world of an SME on a strategic growth plan to expand. Utilising what makes us the 'preferred choice' and focusing on your development, we are actively looking to expand our technical sales team with the appointment of you as our Graduate Sales Engineer. You will enjoy operating within a technical and creative environment, providing technical solutions, and learning from industry experts.
Responsibilities of the role will be to:
· Promote the full range of our services and build a sales pipeline.
· Review and establish accurate project requirements.
· Clarify and identify restrictions to the project, highlighting those that affect the viability of delivery.
· Actively attend site and client meetings for project briefs and assessments.
· Effectively communicate progress through a variety of mediums (conference calls, face to face meetings, written reports, and verbal communication).
· Engage with various internal and external stakeholders.
· Ideally, be educated to degree level in Structural Engineering, Civil Engineering, Mechanical Design Engineering, Architecture, Construction Project Engineering, Engineering Project Management.
· Naturally be organised with an exceptional eye for detail.
· Demonstrate high attention to problem solving through a logical and analytical approach.
· Be capable in a variety of IT packages (Windows Office, Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Acrobat & AutoCAD).
· Display excellent communication skills with the ability to converse at all levels (both verbal and written).
· Preferably hold a current UK Driving Licence.
Although this title is Graduate Engineer you could also be reviewing similar roles or related industries such as Project Engineer, Construction, Design Engineer, building, Commercial Projects, Modular, Civil Engineer, Rental & Hire, HVAC, Trainee Engineer, Heavy Construction, Industrial Projects, Contract Manager, Lift Operations, Graduate Mechanical Engineer, Crane, Steel, Industrial Projects, or Site Engineer.
INTERESTED? Please click apply. You will receive an acknowledgement of your application.
Please Note: Wallace Hind Selection have been chosen as the recruitment partner of our client.
REF: CG16530, Wallace Hind Selection