A Graduate Surveyor is wanted to work in a UK based firm of Chartered Surveyors and property consultants. Based out of London my client is currently searching for a hungry and passionate Graduate Valuation Surveyor amidst these turbulent times to join a talented team of practitioners.
The Graduate Surveyor will enjoy a variety of duties and could progress through this medium sized firm, becoming MRICS qualified via the APC scheme.
The Successful Graduate Valuation Surveyor?
* Masters or Bachelors level degree in Real Estate - preferably RICS Accredited
* Strong technical and analytical capability.
* Results driven, and flexibility to move between tasks fluidly.
* Strong face to face client skills.
* Report and supply property information to financial institutions.
* £25,000 .
* Full APC course.
* 20 days' holiday, plus Bank Holidays
* Private Medical Insurance
Valuation Surveyor- RICS - Red Book - Graduate Valuation Surveyor - London - W1U
* David Priestman - Head of General Practise Surveying