Graduation Valuation Surveyor
A Manchester based company who have been present to UK business for many years are looking for a Graduate Surveyor with Buildings surveying experience to join their highly successful training programme. Taking on average 2 years to complete it is a non-rotational role based with the firms Manchester team.
Great accountability mixed with an entrepreneurial culture will give the successful Graduation Surveyors exposure to some of the largest commercial and residential property projects in the UK today.
The programme provides the right level of experience and support to get professionally qualified at the earliest opportunity. Dedicated mentor and supervisor assigned to the graduate for the duration of the 2 year training.
They aim to recruit and retain professionals who are keen to offer superb services.
The Successful Graduation Valuation Surveyor?
* RICS accredited degree .
* Practical and relevant work experience.
* Commercially aware and astute.
* Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
* A genuine love for the property industry.
* Up to £25K
* 26 days' holiday, plus Bank Holidays
* Private Medical Insurance
* APC training seminars and workshops
* Pension Scheme
* Professional subscription (MRICS) paid for
Graduation Valuation Surveyor- RICS - Graduate Valuation Surveyor - Manchester - M1
* David Priestman - Head of General Practise Surveying
* 01628 367 036