Graduate Valuation Surveyor
A north London based firm of chartered surveyors are seeking a passionate graduate Valuation Surveyor to join their team that will be serving the Central London area.
The successful Surveyor would need to love the valuations market as well as the property industry as a whole and would be taking on a varied disciplines and interesting tasks as part of the team.
The Successful Valuation Surveyor
* Degree level qualification.
* Passion for the property industry.
* Team player with great leadership potential.
* Injecting internal debate and discussion on the market
* £22,000 to £25,000
* APC Pathway to MRICS
* Committed training.
* 25 days' holiday, plus Bank Holidays
* Private Medical Insurance upon APC completion.
Commercial / Residential Valuation Surveyor, Commercial Valuations - RICS - Red Book - Valuation Surveyor - London - W1U
* David Priestman - Head of General Practise Surveying
* 01628 367 036