Graduate Surveyor - Property Management
A hungry and dedicated Graduate Surveyor is required to join a forward-thinking London property firm. This is an opportunity for the successful graduate to really forge their own destiny and help create their own career path. This well-established award-winning firm is run by property experts, and keys on a positive teamwork ethos. The role itself would include the managing of a 150 plus portfolio of commercial and residential units, rent collections, service charges liaising with leaseholders, clients and tenants.
The Successful Senior Valuations Surveyor?
* Bachelors/Masters degree in Real Estate / Property
* Hunger and Passion for the property industry.
* Team Player.
* Strong IT Knowledge.
* An enquiring mind with the ability to work effectively in a growing team.
* Performance related bonus
* 25 days' holiday, plus Bank Holidays
* Contributary pension
* Private Medical Insurance
* Professional subscription (MRICS) paid for
Valuation Surveyor- RICS - Red Book - Senior Valuation Surveyor - W1
* David Priestman - Head of General Practise Surveying
* 01628 367 036