JOB TITLE: Graduate Surveyor
Our client is a well-established not for profit trust. They are now one of the UK's largest organisations in their field employing over 4000 people. Our client is looking for a Graduate Building Surveyor to join their team.
The Trainee Graduate Surveyor will be supported and mentored towards achieving MRICS Chartership following a structured two year training programme.
The thrust of the role will to be aid the delivery of both large and small capital projects, to so this you will be involved in: Property Management, Purchase and Sale, Strategic Real Estate, Corporate Real Estate, Landlord & Tenant, Leasing & Letting, Planning Development, Evaluation and Analytics.
The minutia of the role will include;
* Contribute to establishing strategy to support the effective management of the estate
* Provide strategic advice within the Trust
* Help with space rationalisation and consolidation
* To Manage Landlord and Tenant property transactions, rent reviews tenancy, lease renewals, and tenancy agreements licenses
* To work within property maintenance - inspecting properties, attending meetings at both Trust properties and with supply chain partners
* Undertaking property inspections with the Regional Estate Surveyors
* Obtaining quotes and instructing contractors to undertake the necessary work
* Undertaking inspections and measurement of property in accordance with the RICS' Codes
* Manage a range of legal agreements including sale contracts, leases, and agreements for lease.
* Deal with transfers, split sites, overage recovery, deeds of covenant, S106, viability, release of restrictions, and letters of consent
* Liaising with planning departments
Our client is looking for a strong Graduate Surveyor with the following skills and experience:
* RICS accredited Degree
* Knowledge of Landlord and Tenant legislation
* Excellent communication skills
* Good interpersonal skills and the ability to develop relationships
* Experience of working on property portfolios would be advantageous
ALTERNATIVE TITLES: Trainee Surveyor, Graduate Building Surveyor, Trainee Building Surveyor, Graduate RICS Surveyor
Suitable living locations for this role include:
Mana Resourcing is a specialist recruitment company working within the Engineering, Sales, IT and Commercial sectors. We are established to service and support the recruitment requirements of modern businesses and candidates alike.