Group Finance Accountant - 6 month FTC
£400 - £600 per day
I'm currently recruiting for a Group Finance Accountant to join a highly reputable, leading insurance company operating within the London market.
The role itself includes;
* Assist in the preparation of Statutory Accounts and relevant Stand Alone entities.
* Coordinate with the audit team and internal finance teams to clear any and all audit review points and adjustments
* Complete the intra-group reconciliation on a monthly basis and work with relevant stakeholders to clear any issues
* Work with Head of Group Reporting to analyse various consolidation elimination entries captured in the GL and amend as required.
* Assist on the monthly financial close
The chosen candidate must obtain the following;
* Degree educated
* Qualified Accountant (ACA, ACCA or International equivalent)
* Five plus years' experience in Insurance, Professional Services, or Big 4 environment desirable
* Knowledge of IFRS and FRS102 essential
* Statutory Account preparation experience essential, with consolidation experience desirable
* A self-starter who can deliver high quality outputs within agreed timetable
* Proven communication and collaboration skills amongst colleagues
If the above role is of interest, please apply with an up to date CV copy