I am currently recruiting for a Group Finance Manager with a Leading Asset Management company due to restructuring within the business
The role will be responsible for
* Producing the annual IFRS financial statements
* Liasing with Auditors
* Sourcing incomplete information to create a KPI dashboard alongside commenting & reporting on all divisional KPI's
* Considering the impact on the Finance function of changing the existing processing system.
* Experience running or creating a valuation model.
* ACA Qualified accountant, 10 years PQE.
* Financial Services experience - essential
* Asset management/Wealth management & PE backed business required.
* Experience in Financial Analysis/Management information/Forensic Accounting
If this role is of any interest please apply online with a copy of your updated CV.