Job Title: Group Financial Reporting Accountant
Duration: 12 months
Rate/Salary Package: £75,000-85,000 plus 30% bonus and 30+ days annual leave
Location: London based/home working (2-3 days in office per week)
- Preparing analysis of and providing insight into the Group's externally reported financial results, across a variety of metrics.
- Leading and assisting in the preparation of the IFRS financial statements and Solvency II reporting for the Group.
- Developing subject matter expertise in a range of areas in order to effectively review and challenge divisional submissions and prepare external reporting, including an understanding of IFRS insurance accounting, Solvency II and investments reporting.
- A qualified Accountant with a track record of strong performance within IFRS and Solvency II roles within a similarly complex Group environment.
- Insurance industry experience is a requirement.
- Excellent technical accounting knowledge.
- The ability to apply understanding of reporting standards under IFRS / Solvency II in a Group context (previous exposure to Solvency II is desirable.
If the above role is of interest, please apply online with an up to date CV copy.