Group FP&A Analyst
London / Hybrid
£55,000 - £75,000 per annum
I am searching for a ambitious and bright Group FP&A Analyst to join a London based challenger bank. The role offers hybrid working, a strong benefits package, and progression opportunities within a growing business.
- Manage budget and forecasting processes.
- Produce KPI reports to help create targets for the bank.
- Enhance the reporting and analytic infrastructure.
- Support the management reporting process and create accurate and insightful MI packs.
- Fully qualified / part qualified (ACCA, ACA, CIMA).
- Have previous experience within a bank, or a consultancy working closely with banking clients.
- Previous experience within an FP&A / FBP role.
- Be competent in producing management accounts.
If this sounds interesting, please apply with your CV.