FINTEC recruit is seeking a Growth Manager, an enthusiastic experienced B2B sales person to join a new start up Fintech business. This role will be based in Glasgow or central belt Scotland (remote home based) focussing on growth for the business in Glasgow and St Andrews. The Growth Manager is a permanent position with base salary - £40,000 plus stock options and benefits and fast progression.
Our client combine social and financial rewards for students to get more value from everyday purchases through their innovative and dynamic new venture in attracting student customer loyalty. Working Monday to Friday, however there may be occasions when you would require to work over a weekend to carry out successful product launches. This role will be ideal if you have previous experience of working in retail, digital, consumer goods, or fintech /POS type businesses.
You will be supported and work closely with inhouse data analysts to drive initial strategy, identifying the right areas and new Partners to reach your user communities
* Carry out Product Launches within Glasgow and St Andrews to relevant businesses
* Research and target all the business where the student community hang out and be familiar with the local business ecosystem operation
* B2B sales and passionate about delivering success
* Communicate regularly with Partners to build relationships and implement changes where necessary and look to gain additional partners
* Actively supporting the Business Development team, campus directors and broader operations within Glasgow and St Andrews regions.
* To build and hire a growth team to support you in overseeing company launches to businesses and students.
* Manage business development activities and onboarding your team for Glasgow and St Andrew's regions
Skills and Experience for the Growth Manager / B2B Sales
* At least 1 year sales experience ideally B2B sales, with drive, commitment and enthusiasm to succeed; be excited in taking on huge challenges.
* Be confident, self driven, strong prioritisation skills; be proactive in suggesting and implementing solutions
* Strong initiative and passionate to deliver success
* Able to Hire and build your team within the first 3 months and manage your team
* Happy to go the extra mile, where sometimes weekend working is necessary to complete a launch
* Know the student community, where they shop, hang out and work, savvy with how the local business ecosystem operates or willing to learn
* Good communication in building long lasting relationships.
Full details of the Growth Manager B2B Sales role is available on application . To apply please submit your current CV.