A successful and ever-expanding house builder who currently operate mainly within the Thames Valley are currently seeking a Handyman / Builder to join their team and assist with everyday construction projects.
The handyman / Builder role
Working as a Handyman / builder you will be responsible for carrying out site preparation, ordering materials for site and hiring equipment where necessary, be able to carry out basic electrical repairs, basic plumbing, and carpentry, snagging and installation of domestic equipment such as smoke alarms, light fittings, and doorbells etc.
The Handyman / Builder
* Hold a valid UK driver licence.
* Be able to demonstrate previous experience in a similar role, ideally a multi trade building / maintenance experience within the housing sector.
* CSCS card
* Be highly organised and be able to communicate effectively at all levels.
* Excellent standard of service and delivery
* Keen eye for detail.
* £32,500 - £39,000
* Company van provided.
* Fuel allowance
* Flexible and supportive place of work
If you are a Handyman / Builder considering your career options, contact Lisa Roberts at Brandon James.
01628 367 043
Maintenance / Construction / Property / Multi Trader / Reactive / Planned