Handyman - 12-month Contract
A well-established residential refurbishment specialist is looking for a Handyman who has experience of working in high-end residential properties to join their team for a long-term contract position based in Surrey.
This a long-term contract role duration of 12 months.
The Handyman job will involve the following:
* Carrying out general maintenance and repairs.
* Basic electrical work, such as changing light bulbs and sockets.
* Basic plumbing works including repairs to toilet seats and siliconing.
* Some painting and decorating.
* The ideal Handyman will have general maintenance experience.
* Knowledge of carrying out basic electrical repairs and basic plumbing.
* Be well presented and have good communication skills.
* Available to start work beginning of July.
* The Handyman job is 12-month contract.
* Pay rate up to £14.00 per hour.
* Working 8am - 5pm
* Free parking on site
If you are a Handyman considering new opportunities, then please contact Lisa Roberts at Brandon James to find out more.
01628 367 043
Handyman / Refurbishment / Residential / Maintenance / Contract