FINTEC recruit is seeking a Hardware Requirements Engineer for our engineering consultancy client based in Edinburgh. You will require to have previous/current experience as a Hardware Engineer or a Systems Engineer with a hardware background. Experience in sub-systems and /or hardware architecture. Ideally you will have RF/Radar systems experience.
* Capture of radar sub-systems hardware design
* Requirements capture management using DOORS
* Liaise with Systems and Software engineering teams in defining implementations and optimisations of the radar sub-system design
* Definition of systems and hardware interface
Skills and experience required:
* 2:1 hons degree BSc/BEng/MSc/Meng in Electronics Enginering, Systems Engineering, Software Engineering, Computer Science, Physics or Mathematics or in a relevant STEM-based subject
* Sub-systems hardware design experience of complex high reliability systems
* Experience of requirements engineering and /or management
* Experience using DOORS, Jama, Enterprise Architect
* Desirable to have Radar/RF experience and experience of verification matrix definition
* UK/EU citizenship is mandatory
Full details of the Hardware Requirements Engineer is available on application. To apply please submit your current CV to FINTEC reruit.